Wealthy Affiliate Guide – 10 Steps to Money Success
This is a little taster for anyone who is unsure what Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is all about.
This is not the review page, but an outline of how WA can be used.
What is it and who is it for?
- It’s the #1 Ranked Online Affiliate Marketing Program on the internet
- It’s for those wanting to learn about Affiliate Marketing
- It’s for you if you want to earn Substantial Amounts of Money from your home
- It’s for EVERYONE
A Wealthy Affiliate Guide to Success
- Complete the Training: Learn from the advice and tips given from the courses, boot-camp, and video tutorials, not forgetting the help dished out from the community.
- Seek Help: Whenever you have a problem of any sort, ask for help from the members. The more you interact with them, the more you’ll learn. The community is there for you!
- Community Networking: Make friends through social media, it amazing how getting information from like-minded people will spur you on towards your goal. You can emulate what others are doing – but do not copy!
- Adding Content: This is one of the most important parts of the entire process as you develop your website. Write good quality, interesting stuff for your visitors, and don’t forget to write from the heart (as if you were speaking it).
- Do not Plagiarize: Taking content from other sites is an absolute no-no. Your ranking will be penalized by Google and it’s ethically wrong. Be unique, be yourself, let your passion shine through so captivating the reader. Use a spelling, grammar and plagiarism checker.
- Continue Learning: While you are going through the training, you’ll keep getting tips and recommended reading, etc. from the tutorials, discussions, and member’s suggestions. Don’t pass up on this, carry out your own research – and constantly keep learning!
- Failure: This is one area that frightens many new to the training. They are concerned that they’ll never be able to absorb the quantity of material. As the courses are comprehensive, do not try and rush through the modules, take your time, there’s no hurry! Better to get it right slowly than mess up big time, and lose heart!
- Social Engagement: As you write more and more content, you’ll want to share it and interact with others to build up your social profile, especially within Google Plus. Writing relevant comments on other people’s blogs and liking stuff is all OK. But, there is no need to spend too much time doing this – maybe no more than an hour a day!
- Don’t Procrastinate: This is an area I’ve failed at the most – putting off doing important stuff today and leaving it until next week. The other thing is, be very careful not to get sidetracked while doing your research. We’ve all done it, where you look up something and within 10 minutes you are looking into something completely unrelated.
- Have Fun: You must enjoy your learning. When most members start they get so immersed in the high-quality training, and end up thinking and dreaming about Wealthy Affiliate day and night. This is how it should be, a hunger for success – it’s infectious and rewarding.
Don’t be frightened of failure, we can learn more from our mistakes than our successes. So, grasp the bull by the horns – that’s if you want to earn a really good income from the comfort of your home.
Just imagine, not having to work for someone else – you can now be your own boss, but you must act now. I say now because I have a fantastic offer for you. Come and set up a starter account with Wealthy Affiliate for $0.
Do have a look at my Wealthy Affiliate review and see what amazing offer is available if you become a Premium member.
To make your dreams a reality, the tools you need are all at Wealthy Affiliate, you only need to pick them up and start using them.
Thanks to creators Kyle and Carson, WA is ranked #1 Online Affiliate Marketing Learning Course.
Come and join us and get in touch with me inside WA – just look for rob3
What will drive you to succeed and what is holding you back??
Any questions, fire away below and I’ll get back to you asap! Would like to know your thoughts…
- Review of VideoScribe – Awesome Animated Video Software - February 13, 2017
- Best Amazon WordPress Plugin for eCommerce | WooZone - May 20, 2016
- How To Make Money By Blogging | A Useful Guide - April 8, 2016
- Best Animation Software for Beginners is Fun and Easy to Use! - March 29, 2016
- What Is FileZilla? | Popular FTP Client to Transfer Files - February 29, 2016
- How to Leverage Browser Caching Using .htaccess - February 21, 2016
- How To Back Up A Computer To An External Drive - December 30, 2015
- Powtoon Review: Free Presentation Software - December 15, 2015
- Whiteboard Animation Software is the Secret Ingredient | See Why! - August 16, 2015