How To Become an Online Success Machine
Achieving success in any online business takes persistence and perseverance. Most people, in fact 97% of them will never see their dreams turn into reality while trying to make it happen on the internet. And the reason why, they lack that intuition on when to and how to take action and commit to the right thing at the right time.
It’s easy to get waylaid by the plethora of ‘wealth promising’ programs that can divert your attention away from the bigger picture.
How badly do you want it?
We all want to make money online big time, some more than others. Are you really hungry and prepared to work hard or do you want success delivered to you on a plate? Yep, the latter sounds great, but it’s not the way the cookie crumbles in this business. If you’ve got a good, disciplined work ethic – you can definitely make it, otherwise keep the day job!
10 Ways to Create Online Success
- Discipline: Only YOU can make it happen, so stick at it and lay those foundation blocks. Treat it like a day job, because that’s what it is. Set yourself tasks and realistic goals.
- Manage Your Time: Successful business people are good at time management. Don’t waste valuable time where it’s not needed, and more importantly don’t get side-tracked, easily done while you’re undergoing research. You don’t have to spend all the time in front of a computer, in fact, taking regular breaks can refresh the memory making you eager to re-start.
- Keep Learning: This may sound obvious, but with continual learning you’ll develop the skills necessary to succeed online. Understanding the different methods of marketing, and being able to put them into practice is key to the development and success of your business. Learning should be fun and not viewed as a being boring necessity. Enjoying what you do usually means that you’ll do it well.
- Have a Passion: It always helps getting into a niche when you have one or more passions. Creating good content that your readers can engage in is so much easier when you know your about your topic. It allows you to put your own personal spin on your story making it more interesting.
- Find a Domain: Before you can create a bespoke website, you need to register a domain. This is straight forward enough, and we’ll guide you through the process of acquiring a domain. However, for the purpose of blogging generally, you don’t need a specific domain. Just register with sites like Blogger, WordPress or Weebly and away you go.
- Get Hosting: Paid hosting is usually only necessary if you have a specific domain, but it’s possible to use the hosting services of many third party sites – a good one in particular is at Wealthy Affiliate (an online university). There are so many hosting companies out there, and perhaps the best known of these are GoDaddy, Hostgator, BlueHost and Namecheap, I personally use the latter and have done so since I started online.
- Create a Website: By having your own website, or more than one, you have a great platform to launch a business from. Making websites is very easy as there are many places offering domains, hosting and theme templates. You don’t need any coding skills – but in the course of your learning you may want to comprehend a little html (the language of web pages) and css (cascading style sheets – the styling of pages behind the scenes).
- Engage in Social Media: Social media has become the hottest area when it comes to website promotion. Being able to share stuff with friends and acquaintances and any other interested parties is the name of the game. Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest are the main players, and creating accounts with all of these will be a vital task.
- Become a Multi-tasker: I have to stress here, that being able to differentiate between multi-tasking and information overload or ‘rabbit in the headlight‘ syndrome is key. Being able to research keywords, write articles, find images, plus a host of other computer skill requirements is going to be your recipe for success. If you’re a competent computer user who tackles all and sundry without a fuss, then you can hack this all the quicker.
- Rinse and Repeat: Once you’ve developed a workable routine and become more familiar with tools and programs, it’s now a matter of creating more content for your website keeping it fresh. Share your new work on as many social media sites as possible. Visit forums related to your niche and engage there too. Be active and productive, then the earning will begin.
Hunger is the Carrot for Success
Maybe one of the main reasons for so many marketing failures is summed up by, “don’t run before you can walk“. By this, I mean the end result is certainly going to be making money online from your computer, but you must go about sensibly and methodically and in the right order.
It won’t happen on day one, and perhaps not in week one, as the foundations must be laid, but by learning and learning more, you can build your business upwards slowly and effectively. And very soon earning should start to happen.
The term “how to get rich quick” is searched on Google over 12,000 times per month and that’s only one term related to speedy money making – but what I want to get across is that to be successful in any sort of business, albeit whether it’s online or offline, you have to believe in it, invest in it and most importantly work at it. Then you’ll make it happen!
Get into the Right Mindset
Now you are armed with ten useful pointers to help you become an online success machine. Take this knowledge and let’s get started.
If you are after any specific information, please throw in a comment, and I’ll be happy to get back to you.
Here’s to your SUCCESS!
- Best Amazon WordPress Plugin for eCommerce | WooZone - May 20, 2016
- How To Make Money By Blogging | A Useful Guide - April 8, 2016
- Best Animation Software for Beginners is Fun and Easy to Use! - March 29, 2016
- What Is FileZilla? | Popular FTP Client to Transfer Files - February 29, 2016
- How to Leverage Browser Caching Using .htaccess - February 21, 2016
- How To Back Up A Computer To An External Drive - December 30, 2015
- Powtoon Review: Free Presentation Software - December 15, 2015
- Whiteboard Animation Software is the Secret Ingredient | See Why! - August 16, 2015
- Find The Best External Hard Drive For Data Storage - August 4, 2015