EasyAzon 4 Review
Name: EasyAzon 4
Price: $47 – Multi Site Use Rights, $67 – Developer Site Use Rights
Creator: Chris Guthrie
Overall Rank: 87 out of 100
Recommended for: Affiliate marketers and Amazon Associates
EasyAzon is a WordPress Plugin for Amazon Affiliates
The Amazon Affiliate Program is one of the best places to make money from your computer by promoting the reliable products that Amazon offers. The conversion rates are excellent and can earn you some awesome commissions. This is something all affiliate marketers should at least consider.
A great Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin is available to help you.
As long as you promote the right products and can attract a decent amount of traffic to your website, earning from Amazon is straight forward. They do all the work from receiving orders, billing and taking payments, through to shipping the product and tracking it right up to delivery.
All you have to do is promote it!
But, doing it the normal way is slow – that’s where the help of this plugin comes in! This is how to raise the earning potential of your online business:
- Ease and speed of link creation
- Efficient time management
- Increased conversions with selective link types
- Automatically generating Amazon commissions from international traffic
- Enabling product popups that attract the users attention and therefore getting more affiliate clicks
Skyrocket Your Affiliate Commissions
The great news is that WordPress is a very Amazon-friendly platform, and there are several WP plugins that can be used to build amazing Amazon portals using this platform. But, none that offer the ease and diversity of EasyAzon.
I consider it to be the best Amazon Associates plugin that really delivers and is easy to implement and use. EasyAzon will help you skyrocket your affiliate earnings with less input than doing it the slow, conventional way of manually grabbing each link one at a time.
This plugin has several advantages, but here are a few that made me go for it:
- Time Saving – you don’t have to keep moving back and forth from your site to Amazon while building the links.
- Increased Sales – by utilizing the “Add-To-Cart” feature on links increases the cookie duration on the customer’s site from 24 hours to 90 days.
- Efficient – it helps you to become more efficient, and efficiency makes you more money.
Next time you think about creating an Amazon affiliate link, think about this plugin.
EasyAzon 4 & Creator Chris Guthrie
You might have come across a predecessor to EasyAzon 4 before and know of the plugin’s capability. If you haven’t heard of them, you are in for an affiliate treat! All are created by the successful Amazon affiliate, Chris Guthrie.
Chris has earned over $100,000 in commissions from the Amazon affiliate program, and on top of that he has sold his top performing Amazon site for a hefty six-figure sum. He’s the man when it comes to understanding Amazon from an affiliates point of view, and his software reflects this inspired by his real-world knowledge of what works.
If the ‘Amazon mountain won’t come to us‘, then ‘we have to go to the Amazon mountain‘! And, Chris has just done that for us, with EasyAzon! He has brought affiliates closer to the sharp end of working successfully with Amazon.
Features of EasyAzon 4
This plugin is full of useful features, which help to streamline the business of link creation of Amazon products. Saving valuable time is important to us all, so when you have the chance of also boosting your earning potential, then grab it with both hands!
EasyAzon offers that chance – and this is how…
- Ability to create affiliate links to Amazon products right from within your WP dashboard. No need to login to your Amazon Associates account, as everything is done from the posts or pages editor.
- Includes several styles of links.
a). Normal clickable Text Links, and others which show product details on mouseover.
b). Image Links with numerous size options.
c). Call to Action boxes.
d). Info Blocks.
- Option to include the “Add-To-Cart” button – with 90-day cookie. This enables the affiliate to gain a full 90 days for that customer to make a sale once they have clicked through from your Amazon affiliate link. Normal Amazon Affiliate product links only have a life of 24 hours for the affiliate to earn a commission for anything the customer purchases.
- Affiliate Link localization option. This built-in feature provides Country-specific Amazon links for the customer. This means that you will still get commissions from sales generated from customers almost anywhere in the world.
What you have to do is to sign up for an Amazon Associates account (right from within the EasyAzon settings page) to all the relevant countries you wish to target, such as Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, etc.
Scenario: If a customer clicks a link from the UK, and you only have an Amazon affiliate account in the US, you will NOT get the commission. With this – you WILL!
Once activated, the EasyAzon button will appear next to the Add Media button on the WP post editor…
EasyAzon 4 Examples
As a keen photographer and a Nikon guy, I am going to select some Nikon Cameras as an example of how efficiently EasyAzon works. Here are examples of a selection of links and how they look.
But, first the initial product search window looks like this…
Text Link – For the ordinary text link, you have two options:
- The first, a basic text link with no bells or whistles…
Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-200mm Non-VR DX Zoom Lenses Bundle
- …the second; one which enables product details and pricing when the customer hovers the mouse over the link.
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Red)
Give it a go and you’ll see what I mean!
Image Link – When using image links, you will have a choice of several sizes, from a very small thumbnail size right up to very large versions.
Call to Action (CTA) – The most important part of affiliate marketing is having the ability of a dominant looking ‘call to action‘.
EasyAzon uses these two Call to Action buttons of different sizes. The top one is smaller and lighter in color that could be used to take the customer to the product page. Whereas, the larger more vivid button beneath it could be used as an “Add-To-Cart” button – if that option is enabled. It’s entirely up to you how you set them up!
Click each to see how differently they behave…
Info Block: The Info Block combines all of the previous styles into one. You see a text link, image link, pricing details and a call to action button.
Template set to ‘Attributes’ – you get this useful list just in the click of a button – no research or copy/paste needed!
Nikon Coolpix L330 – 20.2 MP Digital Camera with 26x zoom 35mm NIKKOR VR lens and FULL HD 720p (Black)
|Product Type Name||ABIS_ELECTRONICS|
|Title||Nikon Coolpix L330 – 20.2 MP Digital Camera with 26x zoom 35mm NIKKOR VR lens and FULL HD 720p (Black)|
Template set to ‘Image & Prices’ – this neatly displayed product information appears:
All of the different link styles above can be individually customized or simply used as per the default settings. Those defaults are set within the plugin’s Settings page, under the Default tab.
- You can set the defaults to add “No Follow” to all links, or to open in a new window.
- You may only want some links to have the “Add-to-Cart” option, so you can set it to “No” as the default, and enable it on those selected few links later on.
- When you insert individual links, you have the option to use your defaults for everything, or pick and choose and set on a product by product basis as so desired.
- You have complete flexibility to keep all links the same, or customize them on an individual basis.
This is the product text link customization window:
EasyAzon Video & Success Story
Chris Guthrie tweeted this which shows yet another customer’s EasyAzon success story:
Even 10% or 20% of that $500 would pay for the cost of the plugin. Worth considering?
I hope I have provided you with enough information on this useful plugin, to help you make an informed decision as to whether it can boost your affiliate earnings and propel you to the next marketing level.
If you are interested, but still not quite sure, then have a look at Chris Guthrie’s video below to see it in action.
Should you decide that EasyAzon is for you, and that you purchase it from a link on this page, I would like to thank you kindly in advance! Of course, you are under no obligation at all.
If you do not promote Amazon products as an affiliate, then this plugin is not for you. However, I reckon that all affiliate marketers should at least consider having the ability to promote Amazon products – it’s another string to the marketing bow!
EasyAzon is a useful, time-saving plugin that could form part of your affiliate marketing strategy. It could help you develop another income stream for your online marketing business. Being an Amazon affiliate is one of the best and quickest ways for newbies to get started making money online.
I like this plugin, and it definitely has a place for those who promote Amazon stuff, and I’m all for anything that makes the marketers job more efficient ans successful.
It’s easy to get creative and enjoy building these speedy links -so, why not give it a try? If you don’t get on with it, there is a 60-day money back guarantee – always a good sign with the purchase of any online product!
Best Amazon WordPress Plugin for eCommerce | WooZone
Remember: If you spend loads of time researching and writing useful, high quality articles, don’t forget to optimize your images for the best SEO. Having fully optimized images can dramatically increase your site’s ranking within search engines. Your web pages will load faster and your visitors will thank you and are likely stay on your site for longer.
Please share any snippets of information about this or any other related topics on this page. Have you tried out EasyAzon before? If so, what are your thoughts and experiences on it, and has it made a difference to your marketing efforts?
- Review of VideoScribe – Awesome Animated Video Software - February 13, 2017
- Best Amazon WordPress Plugin for eCommerce | WooZone - May 20, 2016
- How To Make Money By Blogging | A Useful Guide - April 8, 2016
- Best Animation Software for Beginners is Fun and Easy to Use! - March 29, 2016
- What Is FileZilla? | Popular FTP Client to Transfer Files - February 29, 2016
- How to Leverage Browser Caching Using .htaccess - February 21, 2016
- How To Back Up A Computer To An External Drive - December 30, 2015
- Powtoon Review: Free Presentation Software - December 15, 2015
- Whiteboard Animation Software is the Secret Ingredient | See Why! - August 16, 2015